North Valley Eye Care and the office of Drs. Justin and Michelle Kohls are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and have the health and safety of the doctors, staff, their families, and our patients in mind.
In accordance with Gov. Ducey’s recommendations for allowing routine or non-emergent health care, we are now providing eye examinations to our scheduled patients. As always, we are also happy to help with emergent matters via appointment.
During this period of social distancing, we must all do our part in minimizing the spread of the coronavirus. We are asking our patients who need to come into the office to please wear a mask or face covering to see Dr. Kohls or their staff. Per AOA guidelines, we will also be taking your temperature when you arrive. Please do not bring anyone with you, unless you are accompanying a minor.
Questions you may have…
- Routine Eye Exams: If you are scheduled for an eye exam, we will confirm your appointment as usually via email, text or phone call. If you need an exam, please call our office to schedule.
- What if my appointment was cancelled during the last few weeks: If you have not heard from us already, please call to schedule your next appointment.
- I need a refill of my glaucoma medication that Dr. Kohls prescribed. What do I do? Please contact your pharmacy, so they can initiate a refill request to us electronically. We can then transmit a refill of your prescription directly to your pharmacy.
- I have an eye health issue or eye emergency. What can I do? If you have a true emergency, please call 911 or please call our office during business hours at 623-582-3937. Please avoid going to urgent care or to the emergency room, unless it is necessary during this time for your safety and the safety of our health care providers.
We will have normal office hours:
- Monday: 8:00am -5:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am -5:30pm
- Thursday: 8:00am -5:30pm
- Friday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Please call the office line at 623-582-3937 during the above hours if you need assistance.
Drs. Kohls and our wonderful staff will do their best to accommodate your needs whenever possible. If not, we will direct you to another eye emergency facility.
Thank you all so much! Please take care of yourself and your family!
God Bless you all!